Do you require a security deposit?
Yes we do. We require credit or debit card details as security against any loss or damage not covered by our motor insurance company or the excess. For example, but not limited to:
  • Burnt or permanently stained upholstery
  • Putting petrol or drinking water in the diesel fuel tank
  • Putting petrol or diesel in the drinking water tank
  • Loss of keys

Your card will only be charged in the event of an accident or other damage or loss.

Where do we pick the camper up from?

Our handover centre is located in Buckingham. By prior arrangement we can collect you from local airports or railway stations.

What happens in the event of a breakdown?

All our Campervans are covered by Roadside Assistance.

Can we leave our car with you?

Yes, you are welcome to leave your in our off road parking, at your own risk.

Where are the nearest railway stations?

We can collect you from Bletchley, Bicester stations, Milton Keynes Central and Northampton.

Do you have a minimum rental period?

There is no minimum period.

When can I collect or return the camper?

We try to be as flexible as possible - please let us know your preferred pick up and drop off times. Early pick up and late drop off is available by prior arrangement, please discuss this when booking.

Will you help me get to know how the vehicle operates?

Yes. We will spend as long as you need to make sure that you are really confident and happy with the controls and features of the Campervan. Of course you can contact us by phone at any time if you are unsure of anything.

What documentation do I need to bring?

To meet insurance requirements every driver will be asked to produce their UK photo driving licence together with a recent utility bill or bank statements (dated within the last 3 months) showing the same names and addresses as the driving licences. Any driver who has not yet been issued with a photo card will be asked to produce a valid passport as well. Visitors from abroad must hold a current international driving permit or licence (Foreign licence holders may incur a small additional insurance premium charge).

How many people can sleep in the Campervan?

A family of four, or 4 adults - if you know each other well! The TRIO has 5 belted seats, all other campervans available have 4 seats.

Are there any insurance restrictions for drivers?

Our rental rates include full comprehensive insurance for drivers between the ages of 25 and 75. This is based on a full UK driving licence held for at least 2 years and with no more than 6 current points. We will be happy to quote individually for drivers outside of this age range and for holders of International Driving Permits.

Can we take the Campervans abroad?

Yes, to our immediate neighbouring EU countries, but there is a surcharge for insurance and roadside assistance. Please enquire if you are interested in going further afield.

Can we take bicycles with us?

Yes, but please contact us to discuss bike rack options.

Can you recommend some sites to stay at?

Our Campervans have corporate membership of The Camping and Caravanning Club. This means you can stay at their approved sites at members' rates. There is a directory of sites in each Campervan.

Our News. In your Inbox.

Submit your details to receive news and offers.

Towing with a VW Campervan

Don't forget we can offer campervans equipped for towing, so if you're keen to jet-ski, collect vintage cars, or love taking your horse to events give us a call - you can stay right where the action is and live in comfort.

If you've never tried a campervan holiday why not make a date to meet us over a tea or coffee so you can have a chat and examine one of our campervans for yourself.